Will you spend your hard-earned money on hospital bills? Will you sell your property and investments when you or a family member needs money for medical fees?
Be prepared. Get a health card now.
With money back guarantee not offered anywhere in the country.
Health. Savings. Insurance.
See the difference.
Contact (0917) 643-9590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your 3-in-1 health card.
The BEST health card in the Philippines. Guaranteed.
ARE YOU READY WHEN ILLNESS STRIKES YOU? ARE YOUR LOVED ONES READY… SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU?
How HEALTHY are you?
How FINANCIALLY SECURED are you?
Getting sick can be very expensive. You can fall into debt, sell hard-earned property, and deplete your bank account.
If we can invest in gadgets, cars, and other properties, why not in HEALTH CARE COVERAGE?
Do you currently have an HMO card?
Are you tired of paying for the yearly renewal of your health card?
Introducing: The first in the market, the CARITAS HEALTH SHIELD 5-years-to-pay health card with another 5 years of coverage for FREE!
A ONE-OF-A-KIND HEALTH CARE INVESTMENT PACKAGE
- Comprehensive health care program
- Five (5) years savings and ten (10) or more years coverage
- Increasing benefit every year, but fixed premium (no worries about inflation)
- Choice of Money Back or leave it as Medical Fund while it earns up to 8% annually
- Four-way Insurance coverage
- Transferable anytime
- Assignable up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity
Highly recommended for individuals who want to secure their health for themselves and loved ones.
THE CARITAS HEALTH CARD 3-IN-1 PACKAGE COMPONENTS
(1) Comprehensive Medical Package of hospitalization such as out-patient services, in-patient services, emergency care, and dental coverage
(2) Four-way Insurance
(3) Guaranteed Money Back or Medical Fund on the 11th year
I. HEALTH CARE BENEFITS
- Services of accredited physician or specialist
- Laboratory tests, x-rays, and other diagnostic procedures
- Use of surgical and/or medical equipment and facilities (operating and recovery room, intensive care unit, dialysis, and chemotherapy equipment)
- Administration of anesthesia and/or oxygen
- Transfusion of hospital-provided whole blood or plasma
- Dressing, plaster cast, and other medical supplies
- Prescribed drugs and other medication during confinement
- 2D Echocardiography with Doppler
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), CT scan
- Basic mammography
- Treadmill stress test
- Nuclear Test
Medical Expense Limit is Per Illness, not Per Year. You get the same limit for each type of sickness within the year, no matter how many types of illness within the same year.
- 10 pre/post natal consultations per pregnancy
- Treatment of minor injury or illness
- Minor surgery (not requiring hospital facilities)
- Eye, ear, nose, and throat treatment (EENT)
- Medical examination
- Chest x-ray (PA)
- Complete blood count
- Fasting blood sugar
- Urine and stool examination
- Electrocardiogram (for 35 years old and above)
- PAP smear (for 35 years old and above)
- Annual oral prophylaxis
- Tooth extraction
- Temporary filling or re-cementation
- Treatment of oral pain lesions, wounds, and burns
- Consultation on diet, exercise, and other healthful habits
- Counseling on family planning
- Immunization, excluding cost of drugs or vaccine
- Enrollment on company sponsored health seminars
- Discounts on non-covered services at selected hospitals, clinics, laboratories, drug stores, and optical shops
- 4 free consultations per year for pre-designated dependent
II. FOUR-WAY INSURANCE
III. FINANCIAL INVESTMENT OR MEDICAL FUND
One-Time payment of Policy Fee (Good for 10 Years): P200/Plan
CARITAS HEALTH SHIELD, INC.
We are the BEST, we are the greatest—no joke:
* # 1 Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Card in the Philippines—guaranteed
* Established in 1995 by well- known & highly successful group of doctors and specialists
* Accredited in 372 hospitals (98% of all hospitals nationwide), 277 clinics/laboratories, 7,200 physicians, and 562 dentists nationwide—and counting
* The ONLY health card company that has its own hospital
* The ONLY health card company that has its own wholly-owned clinics: over 40 Clinica Caritas nationwide
* The ONLY health card company with a solid Trust Fund: P7.8 Billion
* Highly regulated by the Insurance Commission (IC) and the Department of Health (DOH)
* An active member of the Association of HMO Companies in the Philippines (AHMOPI)
Wait, there’s more:
* Our clients are both individual and group/corporate
* Caritas gives P10M or less, in advance to their accredited hospitals, so that once the member avails of medical services, the hospital will not have a hard time in collection
* Funds are invested in hospitals (lending), medical services, and leasing of medical equipment
* Our trustee banks are Metrobank, BDO, BPI, Union Bank, RCBC, HSBC, Allied Bank, East-West Bank and Land Bank to ensure our obligations to our Card Members
* Shareholder in the Bank of Commerce (BOC)
How great are we? Check us out:
Our Board of Directors is made up of no less than:
Dr. Francisco G. Dizon
President of the Philippine Medical Association
President of the Philippine Heart Association
President of Philippine College of Physicians
Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board
President of the Heart Foundation of the Philippines
President of the Philippine Cancer Society
#1 Cardiologist in the Philippines
Dr. Avelino P. Aventura
Chairman of the Board
Director of the Philippine Heart Center
Chairman-Organizing Committee of
Asian Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgeons Association (ATCSA)
Board of Trustees of the Heart Foundation of the Philippines
Chairman Housing Committee of Philippine Heart Center
Representative to the Continental Asian Pacific World Heart Federation
President of ASEAN Federation of Cardiology
President of Asia Pacific Heart Network
President of Phil. College of Surgeon
Chairman of Save-a-Heart, Save-a-Life Committee
#1 Cardiovascular Expert in the Philippines
Geoffrey M. Martinez
President & Chief Executive Officer
Pioneer and Leader in Pacific Plans, Inc.
Atty. Charles B. Escolin
Atty. Juanito G. Arcilla
Msgr. Vicente D. Bauson
Dr. Jay D. Crisostomo
Msgr. Adolfo P. Depra
Ana Maria K. Escalona
Dr. Ruben G. Henson
Mariano T. Katipunan, Jr.
Atty. Florencio M. Martinez
Atty. Manuel S. Reyes
Amelia O. Visaya
Dr. Jose A. Yulde
Now is the best time to secure your health. Don't let yourself and your family be caught unprepared in a health crisis. For plan inquiries and a solution to fit your budget, please see contact details.
#1, 2D Echo, 2D Echocardiography, 2nd degree of consanguinity, accident, accidental death, accidental death benefit, accredit, accreditation, accredited, AHMOPI, ambulance transfer reimbursement, anaesthesia, anesthesia, annual interest, annual physical exam, annual physical examination, APE, assign, assignable, Association of HMO Companies in the Philippines, ballooning interest, basic need, basic needs, beneficial, beneficiary, benefit, benefits, best health card, best health card in the Philippines, blood sugar, budget friendly, cancer, cardiac arrest, Caritas, Caritas Health Card, Caritas Health Shield, Caritas Health Shield Inc, CBC, check up, chemo, chemotherapy, clinic, Clinica Caritas, clinics, complete blood count, comprehensive, comprehensive health care, comprehensive medical coverage, confine, confinement, consult, consultation, convenience, convenient, credit life insurance, cure, death, death benefit, death by accident, debt, dental, dental care, dental care coverage, dental coverage, dentist, dentists, Department of Health, dependent, dextrose, diagnose, diagnosis, diagnostic, diagnostic procedure, diagnostic procedures, dialysis, disability benefit, disability insurance, disable, disabled, discount, discounted, discounts, DMD, doctor, doctor of medicine, doctor's fee, doctor's fees, doctors, DOH, drug, drugs, earn, earning, earnings, ECG, EENT, electrocardiogram, emergency, EMG, equipment, executive check up, expense, expenses, eye ear nose throat, facilities, family, family planning, financial investment, financial security, financially secure, fixed premium, free, fully paid, future, get sick, getting sick, heal, health, health and wellness, health card, health care, health care card, health care coverage, health care in the Philippines, health care need, health care needs, health coverage, health crisis, health insurance, health investment, health maintenance, health maintenance organization, health need, health needs, health problem, health problems, health seminar, health seminars, healthcard, healthcare, healthy, heart attack, high interest, HMO, hospital, hospital bill, hospital bills, hospital fee, hospital fees, hospitalization, hospitalized, IC, ICU, IEBL, illness, immune, immune system, immunity, immunization, Initial Expanded Benefit Limit, insurable, Insurance Commission, intensive care unit, interest, interest every year, interest per annum, interest per year, intravenous, invalid, invest, investment, IV, IV fluid, killer medical bill, lab, lab test, lab tests, laboratories, laboratory, laboratory test, laboratory tests, life, life insurance, loved ones, magnetic resonance imaging, major surgery, MD, medical, medical assistance, medical benefit, medical care, medical coverage, medical doctor, medical equipment, medical expense, medical expenses, medical facilities, medical fee, medical fees, medical fund, medical history, medical service, medical services, medical supplies, medication, medicine, medicines, minor surgery, money, Money Back, monster bill, monster hospital bill, MRI, nationwide, need, needs, nuclear test, number 1, number one, operate, operating room, operation, oral care, oral health, oral prophylaxis, out-patient, oxygen, paid, PAP smear, patient, pay, payment, peace of mind, pension, pension fund, permanent disability, Philippine, Philippine health card, Philippine health care, Philippines, physical exam, physical examination, physician, physicians, Pilipinas, Pinoy, plasma, post-natal, pre-natal, pregnancy, premium, premiums, preparation, prepare, prescribed drug, prescribed drugs, prescribed medication, prescribed medicine, prescribed medicines, prescription, prescription drug, prescription drugs, preventive, preventive care, preventive health care, ready, recover, recovery, recovery room, reimburse, reimbursement, retire, retired, retiree, retirement, retirement fund, return of investment, ROI, safeguard, saving, savings, second degree of consanguinity, secure future, security, sickness, sickness prevention, sonogram, specialist, stroke, sudden death, surgery, surgical, surgical equipment, term life insurance, tooth extraction, total disability, traditional, transfer, transferable, transfusion, treadmill stress test, treatment, trust fund, ultrasound, vaccine, well-being, wellness, wise investment, x-ray